At Pride Tee Shop we know how important it is to feel good in what you wear. It's why we will never adopt a business model that simply offers one "Unisex" cut for everyone.
You will find size charts for our various apparel items below. We don't gender our clothing (because clothing isn't gender specific), but unfortunately most apparel companies still apply gender characteristics to their cuts. It is for this reference only that you'll find mentions of gender in some of the descriptions.
Our apparel is high quality and our T-shirts are incredibly soft. We offer the full size ranges available to us at the same price for every size. If you don't see your size listed, let us know and we'll find it.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Find a shirt you already own that fits you the way you want your new shirt to fit.
2. Lay it on a flat surface. We recommend a hard surface, like a table or the floor. Softer surfaces (such as a bed) may lead to inaccurate measurements.
3. Take a tape measure - a soft one made for sewing is ideal, but any tape measure will work in a pinch - and measure in two places.
- For width, measure the distance between side seams just under the armpits. We call it a pit to pit measurement.
- For length, measure the from the top seam (just next to the collar hem) to the bottom hem.
4. Compare those measurements to our charts below to determine what size you should order. As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us if you need help with sizing.
Classic Fit T-Shirts
Other sites call this fit "Unisex" but we believe that bodies (and the clothes that adorn them) are not universal. These tees have a relaxed fit and standard length for a comfy and casual feel.
Slim Fit T-Shirts
These are traditionally referred to as "women's" or "feminine cut" but we all know how flawed that is. These have a fitted look with a bit of stretch and a shorter sleeve.
Curvy Fit T-Shirts
These tees have a fitted shape with a bit more room in the chest and a longer length.
Our cropped tees have an easy fit (looser instead of fitted) and hit just above the belly button, depending on your height.
Classic Fit Tank
Similar in fit to our Classic T-shirt, these have an easy fit and standard length.
Slim Fit Tank
These racerback tanks have a fitted look with some stretch. Referred to elsewhere (but never here) as "women's" or "feminine cut."
These tee are standard length with a comfy fit.
Similar in fit to our youth tees with a relaxed fit for all of that toddler movement.
A baby sized version of our toddler tees.
Standard length and super soft with a three snap leg closure for easy changing.